See what our customers say about us and our products!
Will never purchase another ceu from foxylearning. Unnecessarily difficult knowledge checks, felt like Im taking another bcba exam. I learn when I enjoy the process, so this one was useless for me.
Hard to read and answer questions on it. May be useful information but difficult presentation
Very informative, but I’ve watched the lecture three times and I’m still unable to obtain the certificate.
Hi Elizabeth — if you’re still experiencing this problem, please contact our helpdesk using the blue “Help” button in the corner of the screen or by emailing us directly at [email protected]. There is no need to watch the video repeatedly to obtain your certificate.
Extremely long and took more hours than the actual credit received
– I liked the clear, to the point instructions and amount of detail in this module.
– There were many examples of correct and incorrect responses from the learner and the instructor.
– This module did not discuss the adverse effects of full physical prompting and din’t mention gaining consent (or assent) from a learner before touching their body. This is disrespectful and can cause harm for the child. It should be taught in any lesson that instructs the user to implement physical prompts.
– Also, this lesson only showed how to do LR with picture cards. No actual objects, or any other type of LR targets (responding to verbal instruction to touch nose).
– It was broken into too many sections. Some could be combined so you don’t have to click go to next lesson and open up a new pop up so frequently. Or have a “start next lesson” button at the end after clicking “mark as complete”
My main concern regarding this module:
Please add in a section about consent (and assent) as this should be taught to anyone implementing physical prompts with any individual, but especially young children who are at an increased risk of mistreatment and abuse by adults. The module should not instruct the use of these types of prompts without a discussion of consent. It should also provide the many other types of prompts that can be used that are less intrusive (hand under hand, just touching the elbow or arm, etc.) as well as those that are not physical (moving correct card closer to the learner, gesturing near the correct card, etc.). Thank you.